This is a rigged model of a Toddler/Baby Boy, originally created with Softimage|XSI
This product is a Maya 2016 format conversion
This model is suitable for use in advertising, film and print for up to portrait-level shots.
- Dual Quaternion/Linear blended skin bind method: Uses DQ (radial) interpolation to prevent volume loss while allowing linear interpolation in other areas of the model
- References for low performance model parts: Toggle hair and wrap deformed cloth on or off for animation performance
- HumanIK rig: HumanIK has build-in support for motion capture retargeting, full body IK and features like automatic computation of foot/toe-ground-contact
- Elementary facial expression shapes: Risorius, LowerLipPull, Sneer, Brows - can be combined into higher level shapes like a laugh
- XGen Hair XGen has a number of advantages over the classic hair system, the important ones for this model were: * better interpolation between guides * paintable hair thickness (important for a realistic hairline) * better procedural options for noise, stray hair * much better shading