|identificación de producto:||1141230|
|UV sin envolver:||Mixed|
Gyms - Fitness - Weight Complete Set:
+ 103 Models and WILL BE UPDATED IN FUTURE.( add new models )
+ High quality models. Easy to find an editing anything you want.
+ Save time ( very easy to find model you need )
+ Fully machines for all projects ( from simple to complex )
1. Treadmills - 8 models
2. Exercise Bikes - 7 models
3. Elliptical Cross Trainers - 6 models
4. Stair Climbers - 2 models
5. Upper Body Trainers - 2 models
6. Group Cycling - 2 models
7. Selectorised Pro - 24 models
8. Plate Loaded - 14 models
9. Free Weights - 3 models
10. Functional Training Equipment - 6 models
11. Stretching - 2 models
12. Accessories - 6 models
13. Rower - 1 model
14. Benches and Racks - 20 models ( new updated 30-3-2019 )
The models have fully textured, detailed design that allows for close-up renders, and was originally modeled in 3ds Max 2012 and rendered with V-Ray.
Fidelity is optimal up to a 4K render. Renders have no postprocessing.
INFO ABOUT 3D MODELS:
- High quality polygonal model, correctly scaled for an accurate representation of the original object.
- Models resolutions are optimized for polygon efficiency. (In 3ds Max, the Meshsmooth function can be used to increase mesh resolution if necessary.)
- All colors can be easily modified.
- Model is fully textured with all materials applied.
- All textures and materials are included and mapped in every format.
- 3ds Max models are grouped for easy selection, and objects are logically named for ease of scene management.
- No part-name confusion when importing several models into a scene.
- No cleaning up necessaryjust drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
- No special plugin needed to open scene.
- Model does not include any backgrounds or scenes used in preview images.
- 3ds Max 2012 V-Ray ( 2.4 ) and standard materials scenes
- OBJ 2012 (Multi Format)
- 3DS 2012 (Multi Format)
- FBX 2012 (Multi Format)
- Maya 2012 with standard materials
- Cinema 4D R12 with standard materials
+ NOTE for Cinima 4D users: add HyperNURBS for each object to get subdivision ( smooth ). And make sure setting of HyperNURBS is Catmull-Clark and Subdivide UVs is Edge to correct textures and UVs.
+ NOTE: If you have problem with extract file please use latest version of winrar ( winrar is free )
Textures: ( just for the models have textures )
- High resolution ( ready for 4K rendering ) and named, easy to find and editing.
- Photoshop File ( Photoshop CC2017 was included for editing textures like you want )
3D model was created by Frezzy from CGcarrot.
Also check out my other models, just click on my user name to see complete gallery.