This is high detailed 3D model collection of four winter sports arena interiors and two ourdoor venues - Ice Hockey, Speed Skating, Curling, Figure Skating, Ski Jumping Ramp and Bobleigh Sliding Center.
* Originally created with 3ds Max 2010
* This models are suitable for use in broadcast, high-res film close-ups, advertising, design visualization, forensic presentation, etc.] * The models are accurate with the real world size and scale.
|| COLLECTION ||
The collection contains 6 models:
1. Ice Hockey Arena Interior, ID 823758, price - $599 2. Curling Interior Arena, ID 831297, price - $599 3. Speed Skating Arena, ID 839999, price - $599 4. Figure Skating Arena, ID 844918, price - $599 5. Ski Jumping Center, ID 830638, price - $299 6. Bobsleigh Sliding Center, ID 814745, price - $499
Bought separately the total cost is - $3194 Collection price - $1199 You SAVE - $1995 by purchasing the collection
* The arena contains 1048 separate objects. * Polycount:
- 9 077 167 polygons - 10 018 406 vertices
* This models is not intended for subdivision.
* The Bobsleigh Sliding Center contains 3743 separate objects. * Polycount: with VRayProxy - 4 960 360 polygons without VRayProxy - 176 992 194 polygons VrayProxy was used only for the Forrest.
|| PRESENTATION IMAGES ||
* All preview images are rendered with V-Ray 2.30.01 as Renderer. * Lights are not included in the file.
|| TEXTURES ||
* There are 71 textures in scene. * Texture Resolutions are form 4096x4096px to 100x100px.
|| GENERAL ||
* Model is built to real-world scale * Units used: #meters * Object Dimensions : 154m x 116m x 47m * Scene objects are organized by groups. * No third-party renderer or plug-ins needed for mental ray version.
|| ADDITIONAL NOTES ||
* File formats other than 3ds Max exported as base mesh (not smoothed) * Model represents 1500+ hours of 3D work
**If you have any questions, you can contact me through support. Just send a support ticket! **