- The scene is prepared for Unreal Engine 4.24.3 - GPU Lightmass was used to bake the light - The images are high-resolution screenshots from the viewport - The system unit is [cm] - The asset uses real world scale - There is a player set up fr mouse control and Keyboard (typical aswd and cursor control) - The camera is locked to the player
- The asset is optimized for use in Unreal Engine 4.24.3 - Usage with different software and is not supported by the artist - Usage with different software and renderer may create different results - Support for different software and renderer is not given by the artist
RENDERING / RAYTRACING
- The scene uses realtime Raytracing for Reflection and Refraction - Additional Reflection Cubes are available - Change the reflection/refraction type in the postprocess volume from raytrace to screenspace and raster to disable Raytracing - Increase/Decrease the raytracing samples for better quality/performance
- All objects are named and organized in folders - There are additional picture frames included in the models folder - Additionally you can find all models as FBX
- The material have base materials set up with parametric settings (materials\base folder) - Those materials have instanced materials in the 'materials' folder - Some materials use fresnel functions
- In the \Material\Base folder you find a the base material for the artwork - Use the instance material in the \material folder and assign your imported artwork
- The movable lights for the pictures use IES files and are not being baked - The static rect.lights are being baked and generate GI - The light was baked using GPU lightmass
- Unreal Engine 4.24.3 - FBX
- Contact support if you need assistance with file formats - Please check out my catalogue for more hires and realistic models - If you like this model I would kindly ask you to rate it - This is a computer generated 3d model - it is not a real life object.
We will only conntact you if there's a problem with an order.
Current Credit Balance:
Default Payment Method:
Login to PayPal to complete your transaction and set PayPal as your default payment method.
Buy More, Save More
Get this item for $ when you bundle it with the items in your cart.
Verify your email address.
You can enter multiple email addresses separated by commas
Thank you for shopping at TurboSquid. If you have any questions about these items before you purchase, please contact us at https://support.turbosquid.com/
Products are subject to the TurboSquid, Inc. Term of Use on www.turbosquid.com. Prices are only guaranteed at the time of the creation of this document. Prices do not include additional fees, such as shipping, handling, and taxes.