The Sukhoi Su-27 NATO reporting name: Flanker is a twin-engine supermaneuverable fighter aircraft designed by Sukhoi.
Created in: 3ds Max 2017 Rendered with: Vray Unit scale in Meter All moveable parts are rigged with Points and Dummy (Rotation and Position on a local pivot)
Animated parts on .fbx format
Included 3 different variant of fuselages model (S, SM, & SKM)
Total tris counts : 268,465 Total poly counts : 524,827 Total vertice counts : 278,465
---------------------- Paint schemes included:
- Su-27S Ukraine Bort 58 - Su-27S Kazakhstan Bort 08 - Su-27S Uzbekistan Bort 27 - Su-27SM Russia Bort 04 - Su-27SM Russia Bort 06 - Su-27SM3 Russia Bort 51 - Su-27SKM Demonstrator Bort 305 - Blank Livery (Main page texture)
- Fuselage Main Page, 4096 x 4096 pixels (diffuse, specular and normals)
- Gear Page (nose and main gear), 2048 x 2048 pixels (diffuse, specular and normals)
- Weapons Page (missiles and pylons), 2048 x 2048 pixels (diffuse, specular and normals)
- Cockpit Page, 2048 x 2048 (diffuse, specular and normals)
We will only contact you if there's a problem with an order.
Current Credit Balance:
Default Payment Method:
Do you have a VAT/GST number?
Login to PayPal to add your account as a payment method.
Buy More, Save More
Get this item for $ when you bundle it with the items in your cart.
Verify your email address.
You can enter multiple email addresses separated by commas
Thank you for shopping at TurboSquid. If you have any questions about these items before you purchase, please contact us at https://support.turbosquid.com/
Products are subject to the TurboSquid, Inc. Term of Use on www.turbosquid.com. Prices are only guaranteed at the time of the creation of this document. Prices do not include additional fees, such as shipping, handling, and taxes.