01 Corridor 02 Biology classroom 03 Computer classroom 04 Chemistry classroom 05 Geography classroom 06 First aid station 07 Two toilets 08 Gym 09 Two changing rooms 10 Assembly Hall 11 School building
- High-grade school building with layout and interiors - 10 designed interiors for the school, which you can move and use as you need - 102 Physical Cameras in 3dsmax 2016 version (3dsmax 2014 version no cameras) - For each room, its location sun - Used Depth of Field - Used Vray Lens Effect (Bloom) - No post-processing in Photoshop - Optimized render setting - Optimized textures and shaders - Optimized 3d models - Render time 1 - 3 hours, depending on processor power - A large number of 3D models for school and not only - Unique 3D models - Most 3D models is subdivision ready - Unwrapped UVs non-overlapping (All 3d model) - All objects, textures and materials have their own names - The interior is spread out to layers and is convenient in use
- Compatible with 3ds max 2014 or and higher - Materials and render: V-Ray 3.6, Corona Renderer 1.6
- Polys: 2 156 658 - Verts: 2 325 724
- The poygons/vertices counts shown on the page is determined using Turbosquid's proprietary script, which does not count the instances. Indeed the number of polygons and verticles, given the instances:
- Polys: 10 699 527 - Verts: 10 179 757
- 3dsmax 2014 version full scene for Vray, but no cameras - OBJ version comes without materials and textures, however contains uvw mapping.
- Preview images rendered with V-Ray 3.6 - The system unit is [mm] - Textures included in archive for 3dsmax - For the OBJ format, the textures are load out separately
- If you need this scene in a different format, contact support for a free conversion.