- 13 Physical Cameras - Used Depth of Field - Used Vray Lens Effect (Bloom) - Used Exposition Control - No post-processing in Photoshop - Optimized render setting - Optimized textures and shaders - Optimized 3d models - Render time 1 - 3 hours, depending on processor power - A large number of 3D models for bedroom and wardrobe - Unique 3D models - 3D models is subdivision ready - Unwrapped UVs non-overlapping (All 3d model) - All objects, textures and materials have their own names - The interior is spread out to layers and is convenient in use
- Compatible with 3ds max 2016 or and higher - Materials and render: V-Ray 3.6 - Polys: 1636729 - Verts: 1702238
- FBX version VRay Mtl contains all the textures and material but there is no lighting and cameras - Obj version Standart Mtl (not textures)
- Preview images rendered with V-Ray 3.40 - The system unit is [mm] - Textures included in archive - The poygons/vertices counts shown on the page is determined using Turbosquid's proprietary script, which does not count the instances. Indeed the number of polygons and verticles, given the instances:
- Polys: 1 742 181 - Verts: 1 807 990
- If you need this scene in a different format, contact support for a free conversion.