A INFINITELY ANIMATED, procedural Island made with Displace, PFlow, procedural maps,vray instancer, WITHOUT PLUGINS, just V-Ray.
- - Almost Infinite Shapes to island just changing 3 parameters of one procedural map;
- All maps are procedural - The Palms, Lawn, plants, sea, Waves and sky background are Infinitely Animated - 4 Coconut tree types - 1 Rock type just varying in size, rotation and position. - One procedural Animated Caustics of substance are included. 7 Animated V-RayPoxy are also Included to download, needed to scene.
Some images are from old scanline version, so the Vray version is that have more sand and MainRock Island details by vraydisplace, in Animation presentation that are to download, is only Vray Version. Both, Vray and Scanline version have the same easy shape change by the procedural map 'Disp01' parameters(Amount, Size and Phase); By here when you change one of these parameters, the others elements( surfWaves,rocks, stones, palms... follow the shape) ------------------------------------------------------------- Notes:
- Have one version in Scanline, but this not have some elements, and some animations(palms, lawn) are turn off, you have to turn on in shape instance nodes on PFlow . this version also is worst do multcore processors, she dont need vrayproxys files. and she tolerate less scattering elements, BUt have this version also, available to download. This version have the original palms and small plants animated before colapse to vrayprox.
- You got different shapes of island just changing Amount, Size, or Phase Of noise in Gradient Ramp of 'Disp01' Map in Material Editor. And with some knowedge in 3dsmax is not hard to got other kind of islands, like with no palms or no grass, or with many more Rocks.... just changing some in Pflow nodes and in Island and ocean Material. - Lawn was maded with vray fur, and animated with a animated map in your bend map.
- Some images was post production ajusteds in photoshop and after effects with blend mode soflight,transparence level, sharpen...
- Palms and plants was scattered with pFlow together with v-ray intancer and animated vray proxys
- The scene need just one external procedural map, 'caustics2', this is available to download in textures of this product.