* This model is suitable for use in broadcast, high-res film close-up shots, advertising, design visualization, forensic presentation, etc.
|| SPECS ||
* 167 separate objects * 75 277 polygons (before subdivision and sweep nurbs) * 75 089 vertices (before subdivision and sweep nurbs) * 97 173 polygons (before subdivision, after sweep nurbs) * 97 001 vertices (before subdivision, after sweep nurbs) * 243 016 polygons (after subdivision [level 1] and sweep nurbs) * 242 898 vertices (after subdivision [level 1] and sweep nurbs) * Standard materials only.
|| PRESENTATION IMAGES ||
* All preview images were rendered with the Physical Renderer (except for wireframes, wich were made with the Standard Renderer) * Floor and Table not included in the file * Camera, Lights, Sky and Background included in the file * No Photoshop or compositing used. Product is ready to render out-of-the-box.
|| GENERAL ||
* Model is built to real-world scale (unit used: centimeter) * Model dimensions: 15.96 cm x 61.72 cm x 65.82 cm (in the current position, not considering the plug and cable) * No third-party renderer or plug-ins needed in order to use this product.
|| ADDITIONAL NOTES ||
* The Luxo Lamp is completely rigged. In the User Data of the Main Null of the Luxo Lamp there are various Xpresso Controls.
* The first control turns the Lamp On/Off. When the Lamp is turned On, the light illuminates, the switch rotates and the Light Bulb filament material gains luminance.
* Two other controls adjust the color and intensity of the light.
* The next group of controls adjusts the position of the Lamp. Control Axis (Z) and Control Axis (Y) adjust the placement of the End Goal of the Main IK Chain along the Z and Y directions. Main Rotation rotates the Lamp starting on the Base Joint. Primary Rotation (Shade) and Transverse Rotation (Shade) adjust the end rotation of the Shade.
* The last control adjusts the Clamp Screw aperture matching the thickness of the object used to position the Lamp.
* The end Cable has various handles already in place, so that the cable can easily take the desired shape.