- $10,000 in Legal Protection (Indemnification)
- $250,000 in Legal Protection (Indemnification)
- Assignable model rights
- $1,000,000 in Legal Protection (Indemnification)
- Waiver from injunctive relief
- Assignable model rights
Complete animated human egg to fetus that develops from 0 to 9 months.
-- Originally created with Maya 2018.6 --+++ SPECS +++
- Medical grade look and feel to make an approachable and visually pleasing result that is easier to identity and use for a broader range of applications, such as web, film, games, apps and even personal projects
.- Animated egg to fetus for 2400 Frames (1min, 36seconds animation) at 25fps from 0 to 9 months development when rendering from the animation camera
- Materials are all PBR (physically-based roughness, metallic)
- Render Ready for Maya 2018.6 using Redshift 2.6- Animated using Blend shapes (morphs) and Alembic Geometry-Alternate Maya File that uses Redshift Proxy cache instead of Alembic cache.
-Alternate version Rendered in Arnold 4.1
-Main frame of the 12 stages is a Redshift proxy of the animation stages.
- Model comes supplied with Blend shapes so you can easily modify the stages if necessary.
- Low poly count wherever possible means more spare computer resources.
- Includes all materials, Lights and Camera.
- Preview images rendered in Redshift. (please see Arnold renders in preview images, I tried to get it as close as possible)
+++ GENERAL CHARACTERISTICS +++- Clean mesh edge loops, 90% Quads. (excluding alembics geometry)
- Main Model animation is centered at origin.
- Objects, materials, textures use meaningful names.
- Alembic geometry of the corona radiata, cell mitosis, floating particles, cell membranes and sperm.
+++ ADDITIONAL NOTES +++
-Maya project must be set to this project (FetusDev) for alembics and scene to work.
-Stages of the Egg to Fetus main image is a Redshift Proxy to show all the key stages of development.(render animation camera to get the animation.)
-Arnold Version has animation and 12 stages in two separate scenes.
-Free preview download animation resolution 960x540 with watermark at 1200frames (25fps)-Please make sure alembic (.abc) is enabled in Maya plugins- Redshift render requires a Nvidia graphics card with cuda cores, and I would personally recommend 4 gigabytes or more of video memory.
- Wireframe images are at subdivision Level 0 and 2.
- OBJ Format will not include animation, alembics will have to be imported.
- Alembics can be imported into other compatible programs such as 3d max, Cinema 4d and Blender.
- Preview images were rendered with changing the depth of field accordingly for desired effect.
- Images are .png 8bit
+++ Textures +++
all Textures are in 4k 4096x4096 resolution