|Cinema 4D R18||Advanced Render|
* Originally created with CINEMA 4D R18
|| USAGE ||
* This model is suitable for use in broadcast, high-res film close-up shots, advertising, design visualization, forensic presentation, etc.
|| SPECS ||
* 29 separate objects
* 7 818 polygons (before subdivision, cloner instances and bevel deformers)
* 7 572 vertices (before subdivision, cloner instances and bevel deformers)
* 12 554 polygons (before subdivision, after cloner instances and bevel deformers)
* 12 262 vertices (before subdivision, after cloner instances and bevel deformers)
* 16 910 polygons (after subdivision [level 1], cloner instances and bevel deformers)
* 16 618 vertices (after subdivision [level 1], cloner instances and bevel deformers)
* Standard materials only
* Some parts are not subdividable.
|| PRESENTATION IMAGES ||
* All preview images were rendered with the Physical Renderer (except for wireframes, wich were made with the Standard Renderer)
* Lights and Floor not included in the file
* Camera and Background included in the file
* No Photoshop or compositing used. Product is ready to render out-of-the-box.
|| GENERAL ||
* Model is built to real-world scale (unit used: centimeter)
* Model dimensions: 23 cm x 3.84 cm x 35.73 cm
* No third-party renderer or plug-ins needed in order to use this product.
|| ADDITIONAL NOTES ||
* The spring in the back of the clips is rigged, so that it deforms, following the curvature of the superior clip. In the user data of the Main Null of the Clipboard theres an XPresso Slider that controls the curvature of the Clip, so that the Clipboard behaves as an actual one. Making it easy to be animated.