3D model of an open skull surgery with exposed brain.
• This model is suitable for use in medical and scientific rendering projects, arch viz, broadcast, high-res film close-ups, advertising, design visualization, video games, high definition renders, et cetera.
• The model was originally created with 3ds Max 2010.
• Model is built to real-world scale using centimeters.
• Professionally modeled with quad polygons only.
• Smoothable mesh, will provide clean subdivisions.
• The model contains 44128 quad polygons, 0 tris and 0 ngons.
• Easy to use scene - Everything is well organized.
• Camera and lighting included, just open and click render to achieve same results as previews.
• All preview images are rendered with the V- Ray renderer.
• No third-party renderer plugin needed as there is a Default Scanline version available.
• Textures: 9 PNG 4096x4096 to 2048x2048 pixels: Diffuse, specular, normal, glossiness.
• Geometry and textures are logically organized in naming.
• Objects are layered/grouped and centered at 0, 0, 0.
• 3ds Max 2010 (V-Ray)
• 3ds Max 2010 (Default Scanline)
• Cinema 4D R13 (Advanced Render)
• Maya 2008 (Mental Ray)
• LightWave 9.2 (Default Scanline)
• OBJ (Wavefront .obj file)
• FBX (Kaydara .fbx 2011)
• 3DS (Autodesk 3D Studio-file)
• All Archives have the texture map included, so you can download the one you need specifically.
• All file types are quality checked and import without errors - Please ask TurboSquid support if any other conversion is needed and they will provide it.
• OBJ, FBX and 3DS files might need adjustments to materials and textures (to render exactly like previews) when imported to other apps than mentioned above.
• OBJ, FBX and 3DS exports do not have any subdivision added, so this must be done in your preferred app if desired
If you buy this 3D model I congratulate you with acquiring a professional and hassle free product, enjoy!
In addition, please feel free to check out my other products by clicking my username PolyTron.