A Spanish Schooner Halcon of 19th century. 3D game ready model (low poly). Accurately made from original blueprints and reference photos. Has a real scale size.
- Originally done in Blender 2.70. Blender is an open-source 3D editor, everyone can edit this model and convert it to another formats for free.
- No third-party plugins used.
- This model is fully unwrapped and has no untextured parts.
- Model's resolution can be easily increased.
- Textures included (.rar):
TGA 1024 x 1024, 2048 x 2048, 1866 x 1328.
Diffuse + Specular.
Please export the textures to Textures folder in order to work with .blend file.
All formats of this model (except .blend) have been tested in 3ds Max.
In order to use this model with Autodesk solutions, I recommend you to use the .fbx file format.
Tip: when importing .fbx to 3ds Max, please use the Autodesk Media & Entertainment import preset with Geometry->Smoothing Groups checked.
Marmoset toolbag 2 scene.