|| PRODUCT DESCRIPTION ||
This is a 3D Model of the Female Body.
• Open and render for 3ds Max 2011, Maya 2011, CINEMA 4D 11.5, Softimage 2011 and Lightwave 9.5
• This model forms part of the greater Plasticboy Pictures Anatomy Collection.
|| USAGE ||
• Designed in a low polygon format and includes documentation for subdividing/smoothing in each of the certified formats.
• Suitable for use in broadcast, high-res film close-ups, advertising, design visualization, forensic presentation, etc.
• Accurate representation of Female Body using a scale of 1unit = 1centimeter.
|| SPECS ||
• This model contains 11 separate objects.
• Contains 10,371 polygons with TurboSmooth OFF
• Contain 95% quads, 5% tris, and 0% ngons
• Contains Mental Ray materials for Maya, Max and Softimage formats.
|| INCLUDED IN THIS COLLECTION ||
• Eye lashes
• Hair (Mesh)
|| PRESENTATION IMAGES ||
• Preview images are rendered with Mentalray renderer
• No Photoshop or compositing used (except to show the different layers in the first preview image), Product is ready to render out-of-the-box. Lights included for Maya, Max and Softimage formats.
• Included with this download is a documentation file that lists the subdivision settings needed to produce images that match the thumbnails.
|| TEXTURES ||
• 8k JPG - Body Skin textures
• 2k JPG - Main object and detail areas
• 1k JPG - Smaller elements
|| GENERAL ||
• Model is built to real-world scale
• Units used: Centimeters. Model is 180cm tall.
• Scene objects are organized by layers / groups / selection sets
• All objects are correctly labeled by their medical names.
• No third-party renderer or plug-ins needed in order to use this product.
|| ADDITIONAL NOTES ||
• Model represents many of hours of research and 3D work.
• Plasticboy Pictures anatomy models have been thoroughly tested and are used daily within the production environments of leading 3D studios.
• We are confident that our anatomy 3D models will import easily and work correctly within your pipeline, saving you time and money.
• Available formats:
3ds Max .MAX
Cinema 4D .C4D
Softimage .EMDL and .XSI
Wavefront OBJ .OBJ and .MTL
Luxology Modo .LXO
Collada DAE .DAE
Direct X .X