Oct 25, 2009
Jan 8, 2010
|Perfect model ! high detailed and good price XD (FREE) !|
Aug 7, 2010
Sep 3, 2010
Apr 7, 2011
Jul 22, 2011
|Nice! Good job keeping the poly count low. Altough I currently have no use for it. I just wanted to see how others have made their low poly models. I''m trying to model some low poly guns and it''s not easy to balance between detail and low poly count. When you start adding details to a ""low poly"" model, it easily gets out of hands and the poly count jumps like ****. But your AK-47 looks pretty clean.|
Feb 24, 2012
|This is exactly what I was looking for: a good looking, low poly AK47. Great work and thanks for sharing!|
Mar 6, 2012
Nov 14, 2012
Dec 3, 2012
|Looking at the model of the gun and the wireframe , the gun is looking nice and good , also model that is balanced in a very good way. I myself is a modeller so just using this model as a reference. Thanks for the share Mate.|
Mar 27, 2014
May 30, 2014
Jul 8, 2014
Mar 27, 2015
Apr 10, 2016
Jun 8, 2016
Jan 17, 2017
May 20, 2017
|Very nice! Thank You!|
Sep 4, 2019
- Low density model is designed for use as a third person prop model.
- Representative of a highly optimized mesh, which retains correct object form and landmark surface detail.
- Please evaluate and rate, thank you.
- Model is optimized for use in realtime render applications.
- Model is composed of solid, closed polygonal mesh objects.
Model Copyright (c) 2009 Specter Arts.