Product Support Agent
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
We’re looking for an outstanding Product Support team member to work with our New Orleans team.
WHO WE ARE:
TurboSquid has been around since 2000, and the models sold there are used by game developers, news agencies, architects, visual effects studios, advertisers, and creative professionals around the world. Whether you're a 3D artist or not, you've probably seen TurboSquid models hundreds of times and didn't know it!
This is anything but your usual customer service job. We’re a fun group who likes to work hard and play hard. The 3D industry is an exciting, interesting, and innovative one, and if you join our team, you will be helping creatives across the world to complete projects that will impact thousands and sometimes millions of people. You’ll learn to think quickly and creatively and to develop strong problem-solving skills, while also working for a company that makes work seem like anything but.
All TurboSquid employees are fortunate enough to have the ability to fully work from home. During our current period of COVID-19 social distancing, all interviewing and training can and will be done 100% remotely. Once these mandates are lifted, employees are expected to work primarily in our office, which is located in the heart of downtown New Orleans.
WHAT WE VALUE:
- Passion for fostering customer and artist loyalty
- Innovation and problem-solving
- Drive to continually improve processes and performance
- Strong work ethic with a flair for fun
- Intermediate proficiency in at least one major 3d application but more than one is preferable. Major applications include:
- 3ds Max
- Excellent written English skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in a high-volume, fast-paced environment
- Dedication to providing excellent customer service
- You’ll get bonus points if you are bilingual
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING::
TurboSquid’s Product Support team provides file format conversions and product assistance to thousands of customers each year. Currently, our team converts files for over 30 applications. Agents are not required to know 30 applications coming into the job--but they will learn at least basic navigation in many apps during the course of employment. This job is ideal for someone who likes facing daily challenges and working in a fast-paced environment.
Other duties include:
- Troubleshooting issues that customers may experience with models they have purchased
- Working with artists to ensure that problematic models are fixed
- Adapting to new software and new tools to perform conversion and other support tasks
- Educating customers with what will and won’t convert to other applications
- Providing detailed notes to customers and other agents
WHAT DO I DO NOW?
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. Before applying, please review TurboSquid’s website https://www.turbosquid.com, create a member account, peruse the site, and learn about our basic business model. If you meet the requirements above and are interested in the position, shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be sure to include the following:
- Cover letter (as body of the email) that discusses your most important skills that match this job description. Make sure to include your TurboSquid member account name in the cover letter
- Resume (as an attachment to the email)
- Put “Product Support Agent” in the subject line of your email (otherwise your application may get lost in the spam filter).
Return to Jobs