This is high detailed 3D model of a Figure Skating Arena.
* Originally created with 3ds Max 2010
* This model is suitable for use in broadcast, high-res film close-ups, advertising, design visualization, forensic presentation, etc.] * The model is accurate with the real world size and scale.
* This model contains 892 separate objects. * Polycount:
- 8 744 051 polygons - 9 622 399 vertices
* This models is not intended for subdivision.
|| PRESENTATION IMAGES ||
* All preview images are rendered with V-Ray 2.30.01 as Renderer. * Lights are not included in the file.
|| TEXTURES ||
* There are 49 textures in scene. * Texture Resolutions are form 4096x4096px to 100x100px.
|| GENERAL ||
* Model is built to real-world scale * Units used: #meters * Object Dimensions : 154m x 116m x 47m * Scene objects are organized by groups. * No third-party renderer or plug-ins needed for mental ray version.
|| ADDITIONAL NOTES ||
* File formats other than 3ds Max exported as base mesh (not smoothed) * Model represents 610 hours of 3D work
**If you have any questions, you can contact me through support. Just send a support ticket! **
We will only conntact you if there's a problem with an order.
Current Credit Balance:
Default Payment Method:
Login to PayPal to complete your transaction and set PayPal as your default payment method.
Buy More, Save More
Get this item for $ when you bundle it with the items in your cart.
Verify your email address.
You can enter multiple email addresses separated by commas
Thank you for shopping at TurboSquid. If you have any questions about these items before you purchase, please contact us at https://support.turbosquid.com/
Products are subject to the TurboSquid, Inc. Term of Use on www.turbosquid.com. Prices are only guaranteed at the time of the creation of this document. Prices do not include additional fees, such as shipping, handling, and taxes.