|Geometry:||Polygonal Quads only|
Please watch attached video with rig preview.
ORNATRIX PLUGIN NOTES:
Body feathers created with Ornatrix plugin (v188.8.131.5273), but also baked and connected to joints.
Ornatrix feathers and Baked feathers have slightly different behavior when animated, Ornatrix will give you more control in Maya, but Baked feathers can be exported to FBX, so you can decide which version you prefer to use.
Demo version of Ornatrix plugin will allow you to render scene frame by frame (not batch render).
5th Generation Rig features:
- controls Selector Window
- rig is scaleable
- foldable wings and tail (2 corrective blendshapes used for better appearance)
- eyes blinking (independent eyelids controls), iris size, eye membrane
- automatic feathers flickering (has 2 parameters to control)
- automatic feathers dynamics (has 2 parameters to control)
- minimized feather intersection (SMOOTH meshes before render for best quality)
- LOD geometry (for faster posing and animation preview)
Selector Window features:
- select W (front side of Main_Control) to activate Window
- fast and easy controls selection
- save/load poses
- quick save/load 8 poses (poses saved to default Maya script folder)
- mirroring poses
- dynamics Initial state button (use it to reset dynamics for starting frame)
- animation baker (preparing scene for FBX export)
Animation Baker for Triduza's Rigs of 5th Generation included (integrated into Selector Window as button).
Animation made in Maya can be exported to FBX just in 2 clicks (Will work only with Baked feathers version).
Tested with Cinema4D, Blender, Unity.
Animations (baked) exported to .FBX format.
Some software (like Cinema4D) requires to invert transparency maps to cast model properly.
Faces: (With blendshapes and LOD) 258912
Vertices: (With blendshapes and LOD) 517824
GreatHornedOwl_Fly.mb - contains infinite flying cycle animation (21 frames), you can set any length of your clip.
GreatHornedOwl_Fly2.mb - contains infinite flying cycle animation (199 frames).
GreatHornedOwl_Takeoff_Attack_Land.mb - contains few animations: frames 1-180 - idle and take off, 181 -320 - flight and attack, 321-588 - landing and eating.
GreatHornedOwl_Poster.mb - contains main product image at fame 2 with camera motion blur.
GreatHornedOwl_Poses.mb - contains 10 poses,
using GreatHornedOwl_Rigged.mb as reference.
GreatHornedOwl_RIgged_LowDetails.mb - is a simplified version with LOD geometry only - it works very fast in viewport (dynamics excluded).
Same file names for Ornatrix version, but named *_Ornatrix.
You can switch between full and LOD versions if you will use files as reference.
GreatHornedOwl_Body_(Diffuse, Glossiness, Height, Specular) .png (8192x8192)
GreatHornedOwl_FeathersUp_(Diffuse, Glossiness, Height, Opacity, Specular) .png - (8192x8192)
GreatHornedOwl_FeathersBot_(Diffuse, Glossiness, Height, Opacity, Specular) .png - (8192x8192)
zPoolSt.exr (4096x2048) environment map
Extra for Ornatrix version only: named Bald_* and Ornatrix_*