- This is a scanned asset using photogrammetry - The scene is prepared for 3ds Max and V-Ray 3.60.03 - The images were rendered with V-Ray Next - The asset can be used with older V-Ray versions but results may vary - The preview images are render-outputs - The system unit is [cm] - The asset uses real world scale - Export formats are available (collapsed mesh) - Please contact support if you need further support
- The asset is optimized for use in 3ds Max with V-Ray - All materials are V-Ray materials - All lights are V-Ray lights - V-Ray material settings may not correctly translate to export formats - Usage with different software and renderer is not supported by the artist - Usage with different software and renderer may create different results - Support for different software and renderer is not given by the artist
- The stack of the model is collapsed - The model was remeshed and retopologized - All objects are named and organized with layers
- The scene uses V-Ray materials - All maps are in the 3dsmax Zipfile - The bottom side does not have textures due to the scanning process - The asset is unwrapped with none overlapping UVs - The asset may contain small overlapping UVs
- The asset was rendered using Linear Workflow
- 3ds Max 2015 - FBX - OBJ
- Contact support if you need assistance with file formats - Please check out my catalogue for more hires and realistic models - If you like this model I would kindly ask you to rate it - This is a computer generated 3d model - it is not a real life object.