- Optimiced topology, quads only.
- Realistic SSS (Sub Surface Scattering) skin shaders. No external shader needed.
- Hair made with polygons plus Hair and Fur (Optional) for better result.
- Eyebrows and eyelashes made with polygons.
- Different combinable clothing styles, each one in tree diferent colors: grey, blue and black.
- Sport shoes (Three different colors: black, blue and pink).
- Three different irish textures: green, brown and blue.
- Rigged with Skin and Biped System plus extra bones for better deformation, (Skin Morph modifier NOT used).
- Body and clothes are rigged with the same biped.
- Facial animation made with Morph modifier.
- Face Control Interface made with Reaction Manager. It includes Lip Sync, principal gestures, eyes rotation control, tongue control and sliders for eyebrows, blink, lids, pupils size, lips, open mouth, etc.
- Morph targets not included.
INCLUDES PDF EXPLAINING HOW TO USE THE MODEL.
- Modeled in 3ds max 2017.2, Mudbox and Zbrush.
- Real world scale. Units: cm.
- Model is 171cm tall and 174cm with shoes and hair.
- No third-party renderer or plug-ins needed. (Although there is an optional object with hair and fur modifier).
- Model centered at origin.
- All mesh objects are editable poly with modifier stack intact.
- All the objects are named correctly, in appropiate layers.
- Total poly count 69632 (Before turbosmooth modifier).
- All textures are in png format.
- 4096x4096 (body, sport shoes, clothes and hair).
- 2048x2048 (Eyebrow-eyelash and pupil).
- 1028x1028 (Iris colors).
- All textures are hand painted.
- Material Library included with all cloth styles and body options.
- Body, teeth, gums and tongue have the same material (SSS Skin shader).
- Hair base and hairstrands have the same material.
- Eyebrows and eyelashes have the same material.
- Three different iris materials: green, brown, blue.
- Each clothing mesh has three variations of the same material: grey, blue and black.
- All preview images are rendered with MentalRay.
- Product is ready to render as previews, light and cameras are included in the file.
- Poses included in .bip document.
- No composition.