The model was originally modeled in 3Ds Max 2020; textured and rendered using V-Ray Next.
As it is a photorealistic and high end model, it will help you to add more realism to your projects. The model is suitable for any visual production, high-res film close-up images, advertising, design visualisation, etc.
Model dimensions: W 110 x D x 60 x H 50 cm
- Polycount is calculated BEFORE applying Turbosmooth.
With Turbosmooth (2 iterations):
- The model is prepared to be subdivided.
- No extra plugins are required for this model.
- The preview renders have been made without any kind of postproduction, under an HDRI calibrated by TS.
- Wireframes rendericed both with and without Turbosmooth (1 iteration).
- Lights and cameras are NOT included in the scene.
- Totally Unwrapped. Non overlaping UVs.
- The model is grouped for ease of selection. In addition, each individual object is renamed in order to facilitate its search.
- This model contains poles (more than 5 edges that converge to a single vertex.)
- This model is accurately sized to match a real object. File units: cm.
- Model is included in 4 file formats: 3ds Max V-Ray 2020, 2019, 2018 & 2017
- In addition, the conversion according to StemCell is available, with formats prepared for Maya, C4D, fbx, and obj. For other available formats, see the list on the right.
- Model texturized through PBR Metallic/roughness workflow (BC, Metallic, Roughness, Normal maps)
Zip contains all necessary textures:
- Textures [PNG]: Wood_Oak, Wood_Oak_Support and Bronze (4096 x 4096) have been created via Substance Painter.
Diffuse, specular, glossiness, normal, base color, metallic and roughness maps are included for SP materials, in order to allow both PBR Metallic/roughness and Specular/glossiness.
Rendering scene is NOT included, neither is the HDRI used to take the renders.