|几何:||Polygonal Quads only|
Suitable for real-time applications like games, architectural walkthroughs, interactive visualizations.
|| CONCEPT & DESIGN ||
Handsome business man, age range between 22 and 35 years, white skin with a soft tan, redhead with blue eyes, refined face with sharp facial features and slender body. He is wearing a completely formal attire, with a fancy, dark gray suit, a white shirt underneath, flat, black tie, and elegant black shoes. This cartoon is intended to represent a businessman, attractive gentleman, the prince prototype or the 'womanizer', or any other possible personalities related to the character's features. The character is suitable for many nationalities, european, american, latin, Brazilian, Italian, and many others. This character is an original creation from the author based on its own knowledge and research . Any similarity with existing characters, or real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.
|| SPECS ||
One mesh with one material and non-overlaped UVs.
5,785 quad polygons, or 11,570 triangles.
Subdivision like TurboSmooth can be applied for off-line rendering.
Standard materials for 3ds Max.
Rendered images with Default Scanline Renderer with Ray Trace active.
|| TEXTURES ||
4096x4096 PNG: Diffuse, Normal, Specular, Glossiness.
4095x4096 PNG: Normal (converted to OpenGL format)
4095x4096 TGA: +Specular (With smoothness in Alpha channel)
|| GENERAL ||
Model is built to real-world scale
Units used: Centimeters. Model is 175 centimeters tall. 1unit = 1cm.
Scene objects are organized by layers.
No third-party renderer or plug-ins needed
|| RIG SETUP ||
- Character is rigged with 3ds Max Biped + Skin.
- Compatible and tested with Unity 5 humanoid type.
- Same FBX imports fine into Unreal Engine 4.1 5
- About 30 morph targets for face expression.
- Product files rigged versions: han_RT_rig.max.zip and han_RT_rig.fbx.zip.
- Non-rigged model files also included.
- .OBJ file is NOT rigged, model only.
- Included animations: Walk, Run, Idle.
|| REAL-TIME GAME-READY ||
- To export new animations or rig modifications use named selection 'FBXexportRig' on 3ds Max
- Once imported to your game engine you may need to setup the textures and materials in order to look right. Diffuse, Normal and specular are included.