High detailed 3D model of 2014 Mazda 3 Sedan with interior and simple suspension.
- Originally created with 3ds Max 2010 - Two .max files with V-Ray and Standard 3ds Max materials - MeshSmooth is still in the history for .max format (MeshSmooth level 1 is set by default for all objects) - Separate objects like body, wheels and doors. Total number of objects is 21. All objects are intelligently named - Doors can be opened - Unit system is set to metric. Real-world scale - All textures and materials are included and assigned - 17 textures, which vary in resolution from 44x20px to 2048x2048px - Previews rendered in 3ds Max 2010 with V-Ray 2.20.02
- Softimage, Cinema4D and LightWave medium and high poly files geometry consists of all quads - .obj format is recommended for import in other 3d software. If your software doesn't support .obj format, please use .3ds format; .obj format was exported from 3ds Max. The geometry for .obj format is set to quads - .max files can be loaded in 3ds Max 2010 or higher. In order to use V-Ray rendering setups and materials, V-Ray 2.20.02 or higher is required
- .max format: • no MeshSmooth: 106,799 faces and 116,662 vertices • MeshSmooth level 1: 424,600 faces and 446,523 vertices • MeshSmooth level 2: 1,698,400 faces and 1,741,843 vertices
- .scn, .mb and .obj formats: • low: 106,799 faces and 116,666 vertices • medium: 424,600 faces and 446,523 vertices • high: 1,698,400 faces and 1,741,843 vertices
- .lwo and .c4d formats: • low: 106,799 faces and 116,666 vertices • medium: 424,600 faces and 446,523 vertices • high: 1,698,400 faces and 1,741,842 vertices
- .3ds format: • low: 211,006 faces and 128,028 vertices • medium: 849,200 faces and 470,415 vertices • high: 3,396,800 faces and 1,814,632 vertices