The M578 light recovery vehicle (G309) was an American Cold War-era armored recovery vehicle. The M578 utilized the same chassis as the M107 self-propelled gun and M110 self-propelled howitzer. The M578 provided maintenance support to mechanized infantry and artillery units. Its primary mission was to recover damaged light armored vehicles from the battlefield using its crane boom. The cab could rotate 360, and had a 30,000 lb (13,600 kg) capacity winch which ran through a crane on the cab. Another winch, 60,000 lb (27,000 kg) capacity, was mounted on the front of the cab. Access to the cab was through a door on each side and by double doors in the rear, while the crane operator and rigger both had vision cupolas in the cab roof.
rendered with kerkythea the models were tested on conversions to other formats with 100% success without errors
- The model consists only of quads and tris polygons. Therefore, importing and exporting to other formats will have no problem and no artifact.
- No need to clean, just put your models on the scene and start rendering.
- High quality polygonal model - correctly sized accurate representation of the original objects
- The template was created in sketchup 2018
- The model can be animated.
- Coordinates of model location in space (x0, y0, z0).