* Three .max files with V-Ray , Mental Ray and Standard 3ds Max materials. * Maya file is with Scanline materials. * Cinema 4D file is with Scanline materials. * MeshSmooth is still in the history for .max format . * Objects are separated and named accordingly (Tyre, Chain , Pedals, etc). * Tyres are high detailed. * Unit system is set to metric. Real-world scale. * All textures and materials are included and assigned.
* This model contains 13 separate objects. * This model contains 110368 faces with Meshsmooth OFF * This model contains 441264 faces with Meshsmooth ON.
* All preview images are rendered with V-Ray 2.30.01 as Renderer * Lights and cameras are not included in the file.
* There are 8 textures in scene. * Texture Resolutions are : 2048x2048 , 1024x1024.
* Model is built to real-world scale * Units used: #meters * Object Dimensions : 1.6163m x 0.4256m x 1.0237m * Scene objects are organized by groups. * No third-party renderer or plug-ins needed for mental ray version.
* File formats other than 3ds Max exported as base mesh (not smoothed) * Model represents 56 hours of 3D work
**If you have any questions, you can contact me through support. Just send a support ticket! **