High detailed 3D model of 2015 Ford Mustang GT with interior.
- Originally created with 3ds Max 2010 - Two .max files with V-Ray and Standard 3ds Max materials - MeshSmooth is still in the history for .max format (MeshSmooth level 1 is set by default for all objects) - Separate objects like body, wheels and doors. Total number of objects is 17. All objects are intelligently named - Doors can be opened - Unit system is set to metric. Real-world scale - All textures and materials are included and assigned - 12 textures, which vary in resolution from 48x97px to 1710x1710px - Previews rendered in 3ds Max 2010 with V-Ray 2.20.02
- Softimage, Cinema4D and LightWave medium and high poly files geometry consists of all quads - .obj format is recommended for import in other 3d software. If your software doesn't support .obj format, please use .3ds format; .obj format was exported from 3ds Max. The geometry for .obj format is set to quads - .max files can be loaded in 3ds Max 2010 or higher. In order to use V-Ray rendering setups and materials, V-Ray 2.20.02 or higher is required
- .max format: • no MeshSmooth: 90,671 faces and 97,957 vertices • MeshSmooth level 1: 361,446 faces and 376,952 vertices • MeshSmooth level 2: 1,445,784 faces and 1,476,492 vertices
- .scn, .mb and .obj formats: • low: 90,671 faces and 97,957 vertices • medium: 361,446 faces and 376,952 vertices • high: 1,445,784 faces and 1,476,492 vertices
- .lwo and .c4d formats: • low: 90,671 faces and 97,957 vertices • medium: 361,446 faces and 376,952 vertices • high: 1,445,784 faces and 1,476,490 vertices
- .3ds format: • low: 180,104 faces and 113,039 vertices • medium: 722,892 faces and 407,264 vertices • high: 2,891,568 faces and 1,558,815 vertices