1. Five loopable animations - Walk, Charge, Attack, Swim & Death Roll.
2. Rigged with Controls to do all kinds of actions.
3. Accurate physical characteristics that distinguish the Crocodile from the Alligator.**
4. Optimized & clean model topology that can be further subdivided for high detailed rendering.*
5. Fully textured and materials applied.
6. High resolution UV texture map of 4096 x 4096.
7. Eyelids, nostril & throat flap opening & closing can be controlled by morph targets, set-up appropriately in all 3D applications.
*The original model is smoothened using Subdivision which renders exactly like the preview images, yet preserving the original low mesh density. (Preview images were rendered using subdivision level 1 )
The user only need to crank up the subdivision to get a high poly & detail mesh for rendering, OR crank down the subdivision for a low poly mesh while animating.
** The Alligator has a U-shaped, rounder snout whereas the Crocodile has a V-shaped & more pointed snout. The Alligator's teeth on the lower jaw is also hidden by the upper jaw when the mouth is closed, whereas some of the Crocodile's lower teeth, especially the 4th tooth overlaps over the upper jaw.
MotionCow has both Crocodile and Alligator 3D models. Make sure you purchase the correct one!
No special plugins needed.
Just load and animate!
Unit of measurement: cm
Preview images are rendered in Maya using build-in Arnold Renderer.
All formats are tested in their respective 3D applications, re-worked if necessary to ensure compatibility.
MotionCow is the publisher of high quality photorealistic 3D Models & we proudly stand behind all our products.
Pls do not hesitate to contact us if you need help with our models.