High detailed 3D model of 2016 Fleetwood Jamboree Sport with cabin interior, van interior is not included.
- Originally created with 3ds Max 2010 - Two .max files with V-Ray and Standard 3ds Max materials - MeshSmooth is still in the history for .max format (MeshSmooth level 1 is set for all objects, except the Grill object) - Separate objects like body, cabin, wheels and doors. Total number of objects is 17. All objects are intelligently named - Doors can be opened - Unit system is set to metric (millimeters). Real-world scale - All textures and materials are included and assigned - 7 textures, which vary in resolution from 1024x1024px to 4096x4096px - Previews rendered in 3ds Max 2010 with V-Ray 2.20.02
- Cinema4D and LightWave medium and high poly files geometry consists of all quads - .obj format is recommended for import in other 3d software. If your software doesn't support .obj format, please use .3ds format; .obj format was exported from 3ds Max. The geometry for .obj format is set to quads - .max files can be loaded in 3ds Max 2010 or higher. In order to use V-Ray rendering setups and materials, V-Ray 2.20.02 or higher is required
- .max format (only one file included with MeshSmooth level 1 applied to all objects): no MeshSmooth: 176,613 faces and 194,430 vertices MeshSmooth level 1: 706,013 faces and 741,321 vertices MeshSmooth level 2: 2,824,052 faces and 2,893,903 vertices
- .fbx, .mb and .obj formats (3 files included for each format): low: 176,613 faces and 194,430 vertices medium: 706,013 faces and 741,321 vertices high: 2,824,052 faces and 2,893,903 vertices
- .lwo and .c4d formats (3 files included for each format): low: 176,607 faces and 194,430 vertices medium: 706,003 faces and 741,321 vertices high: 2,824,034 faces and 2,893,903 vertices
- .3ds format (3 files included): low: 352,775 faces and 285,516 vertices medium: 1,412,006 faces and 915,790 vertices high: 5,648,068 faces and 3,270,472 vertices