This is real-world-size model of Heavy-truck Service Station made by professional architect.
- Building dimensions: 110m x 45m x 20m - Units used: Centimeters - Originally created with 3ds Max 2011
LEVEL OF DETAIL and USAGE
- This model is suitable for different purpose - realtime and game use, Unity, UE4, CGI exterior visualization and achitecture - 70.503 polygons - 54.062 vertices
- The models mesh is high quality, with clean edge flow. - Geometry is carefully tested for holes, flipped normals and overlapping polygons. - Mesh is low-poly, allows you to easily build up the additional details, edit geometry. - All similar objects are Instances - easy change or replace - Shell Modifier applied and disabled for glass objects. - Scene objects are organized by layers: BLD_equipment BLD_frames BLD_glass BLD_structure BLD_walls ENV_landscape ENV_trees
- All identical objects - Trees with random Rotate/Scale transformations: palm tree: 9.800 polygons / 16.706 vertices tree 01: 22.182 polygons / 86.998 vertices
- All preview images are rendered with 3.20 V-Ray. - Wire images done with VrayLightMtl + VrayDirt for geometry test. - VRayHDRI with map and VRayCamera are included - product is ready to render out-of-the-box.
- This model contains both V-Ray and Standard materials. - JPG and PNG textures comes in separate archive. - All objects are UV mapped. All materials are named properly.