Model recreated from 3D Scan Data and completed in Cinema 4D High resolution, fully detailed and textured Teddy Bear Detailed enough for close-up renders. Comes with detailed textures. Originally modelled in Cinema 4D. Final images rendered with Cinema 4D. This model has been created to real world scale giving very accurate detail and dimensions. Extreme care has been taken to keep polygon count to a minimum to ease render times. Cinema 4D version comes with scene files with object parented to null object.
* This model is suitable for use in broadcast, high-res, advertising, design visualization etc. * The model is an accurate with the real world size and scale. * Model resolutions are optimized for polygon efficiency (in Cinema 4D the Subpatch Level function can be used to increase/decrease mesh resolution if necessary). * No special plugins needed to open scene. * Created with Cinema 4D
* Cinema 4D.C4D * 3ds (Multi Format)
* Cinema 4D scene files are included which will render the same images as seen above. * Unit system is set to metric. * Model size stands at 15cm * All textures and materials are included and assigned to their relevant objects
* 4 textures are included:-
Bear_UV_Diffuse.png 4096 x 4096 (8bit) Bear_UV_Colour.png 4096 x 4096 (16bit) Bear_UV_Bump.png 4096 x 4096 (8bit) HDRI 900x900
* 8821 faces and 8665 vertices
* 34968 faces and 34970 vertices
* 139872 faces and 139874 vertices
* Previews rendered in Cinema 4D * Originally rendered in R19.024 but is backwards compatible.
Interested in other models, just click on my user name to see complete selection.