Интеллектуальная собственность, изображенная в этой модели, , в том числе марка "boeing", не связана и не одобрена первоначальными правообладателями и должна использоваться в соответствии с
ограничения использования редакции.
- Detailed 3D model of the KC-135 Stratotanker in US Air Force (USAF) paint scheme.-
- The model is provided with many parts that can be animated such as spoilers, flaps, ailerons, elevators, rudder, landing gear, wheels, landing gear doors, fans, thrust reversers, cargo door, crew access door, boom deck access doors and refueling boom parts. Its delivered with all its parts in static position, as it is shown in the main preview. It is not rigged nor animated. The pivot points are centered on the origin.-
- The interior of the cabin and boom deck is modeled at the level shown in the previews. About the cockpit, only the floor and thickness of its walls are modeled.-
- Textures are included, applied and mapped so, the model is ready to render.-
- Light setup and scenes shown in the first sixteen previews are included only in the .max format Mental Ray renderer. They can be obtained by selecting the cameras related to each. Gamma value for this file was set at 1,8.-
- .max format Default Scanline renderer, does not include light setup nor camera views.