This is a real-world-size model of Luzhniki Football Stadium in Moscow, Russia made by the professional architect.
- Units used: Centimeters - Product dimensions: 225 x 185 x 45 meters
LEVEL OF DETAIL and USAGE
- This model is suitable for different purpose - real-time and game use, Unity, UE4, CGI exterior visualization and architecture
LOW-POLY - 107.255 polygons - 149.749 vertices
HIGH-POLY - 357.831 polygons - 485.085 vertices
- The model's mesh is high quality, with clean edge flow. - Geometry is carefully tested for holes, flipped normals and overlapping polygons. - The mesh is low-poly, allows you to easily build up the additional details, edit geometry. - All similar objects (furniture, equipment, etc) are instances - easy change or replace - Scene objects are organized by layers:
- All preview images are rendered with 3.20 V-Ray. - Wire images were done with VrayLightMtl + VrayDirt for the geometry test. - VRayHDRI with map and VRayCamera are included - the product is ready to render out-of-the-box.
- This model contains both V-Ray and Standard materials. - JPG and PNG textures come in the separate archive. - All objects are UV mapped. All materials are named properly.