Realistic (copy) 3d model of Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
- detailed enough for close-up renders
- Two *.max files included Standart materials and Vray-materials
- hi-poly model with meshsmooth modifier
- not colaps smooth modified
- archives (3ds, obj, fbx, lwo, c4d, mb) contain smoothing model and initial
- apply the Smooth modifier with a parameter - smoothing Groups to obtain the desired level of detail
- Big size textures *.jpeg format included
- file format - max2009, 3ds, obj, fbx, lwo, c4d, mb included
- original file format - max 2009
- to all objects and materials in a scene names are appropriated
- real world size (system units - mm)
- coordinates of the location of the model in space (x0, y0, z0)
- files with the model does not contain extraneous or hidden objects (lights, cameras, etc.)
- video sequents frame 'rotate 360' (72 frame 900*900 pix *.tiff format, alpha channel) included
The model is completely ready for use visualization in 3ds max.
All previews rendered 3ds max Vray.
In formats c4d, 3ds, lwo, obj, fbx, mb - model exported to standard materials (textures), not contain Vray shaders. In these formats, shaders need to be edited for the new studio for the final rendering.