- 15 Physical Cameras - not HDRi, only VRay Sky - Used Depth of Field - Used Vray Lens Effect (Bloom) - Used Exposition Control - No post-processing in Photoshop (only Frame Buffer Setting) - Optimized render setting - Optimized textures and shaders - Optimized 3d models - Render time 1 - 3 hours, depending on processor power - Render time 0.5 - 1.5 hours, if progressive rendering method - A large number of 3D models for living room and kitchen - Unique all 3D models - 3D models is subdivision ready - Unwrapped UVs non-overlapping - All objects, textures and materials have their own names - The interior is spread out to layers and is convenient in use
- Compatible with 3ds max 2016 or and higher - Materials and render: V-Ray 3.6
- Polys: 893129 - Verts: 955523
- Full Scene 3dsmax 2014, VRay 3.6 (not cameras) - FBX version VRay Mtl contains all the textures and material but there is no lighting and cameras - Obj version Standart Mtl (not textures)
- Preview images rendered with V-Ray 3.40 - The system unit is [mm] - Textures included in archive - The poygons/vertices counts shown on the page is determined using Turbosquid's proprietary script, which does not count the instances. Indeed the number of polygons and verticles, given the instances:
- Polys: 1 009 944 - Verts: 1 075 056
- Design Interior by Studio DesignFolder
- If you need this scene in a different format, contact support for a free conversion.