|3ds Max 2012||V-Ray 2.3|
|Blender 2.7||Blender Render|
|Cinema 4D 14||Default Scanline|
|Maya 2011||Maya Hardware|
|3ds Max 2012||Default Scanline|
Nie widzisz formatu pliku, którego potrzebujesz?Darmowa konwersja formatu pliku
|Nieopakowane UV:||Yes, non-overlapping|
Telehandler Forklift Scoop Bucket JCB 535 is a high quality, photo real 3d model that will enhance detail and realism to any of your rendering projects. The model has a fully textured, detailed design that allows for close-up renders, and was originally modeled in 3ds Max 2012 and rendered with V-Ray. Renders have no postprocessing.
Hope you like it!
Also you can find in my collection a rigged version of this Telehandler Forklift Scoop Bucket JCB 535 3d model.
- High quality polygonal model, correctly scaled for an accurate representation of the original object.
- Models resolutions are optimized for polygon efficiency. (In 3ds Max, the Meshsmooth function can be used to increase mesh resolution if necessary.)
- All colors can be easily modified.
- Model is fully textured with all materials applied.
- All textures and materials are included and mapped in every format.
- 3ds Max models are grouped for easy selection, and objects are logically named for ease of scene management.
- No part-name confusion when importing several models into a scene.
- No cleaning up necessaryjust drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
- Model does not include any backgrounds or scenes used in preview images.
- This model contains poles (more than 5 edges that converge to a single vertex.)
- Units: cm
- 3ds Max 2012 V - Ray and standard materials scenes
- OBJ(Multi Format)
- 3DS(Multi Format)
- Maya 2011
- Cinema 4D R14
- FBX(Multi Format)
- 7.png (4096 x 4096)
- 24.png (2048 x 2048)
- 3.png (1500 x 1500)
- 2.png (1495 x 1495)
- 3.png (1136 x 1136)
- 16.png (1024 x 1024)
- 1.png (761 x 761)
- 5.png (750 x 750)
- 6.png (512 x 512)
- 1.png (256 x 256)
3d Molier International is a team of 3D artists with over a decade of experience in the field. The company participated in various projects allowing us to learn our clients needs. Every model we build goes through thorough Quality assessment both visual and technical to make sure the assets look realistic and the models are of the best quality, which you can tell by looking at the renders none of the has any postprocessing. On the top of that all the models come with complete UVs and optimized topology, which allows you in no time alter geo or the textures if needed.
Also check out our other models, just click on our user name to see complete gallery.
3d_molier International 2019