Realistic (copy) 3d model of Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and Cover.
- detailed enough for close-up renders
- Two *.max files included Standart materials and Vray-materials
- hi-poly model with meshsmooth modifier
- not colaps smooth modified
- interaction mesh-smooth for increase detailed elaboration you can establish any
- Big size textures included: screen 1920*1085pix *.jpeg; back panel 6000*3200pix *.tiff
- color of the body easily changes on what is necessary
- file format - max2009, 3ds, obj, fbx, lwo, c4d, mb included
- original file format - max 2009
- to all objects and materials in a scene names are appropriated
- real world size (system units - mm)
- coordinates of the location of the model in space (x0, y0, z0)
- files with the model does not contain extraneous or hidden objects (lights, cameras, etc.)
The model is completely ready for use visualization in 3ds max.
All previews rendered 3ds max Vray.
In formats c4d, 3ds, lwo, obj, fbx, mb - model exported to standard materials (textures), not contain Vray shaders. In these formats, shaders need to be edited for the new studio for the final rendering.
File ..._studio_render.max included model and scenes with settings materials, lights, render setype: V-ray Adv 1.50 SP4 3ds max 2009.