Exterior and interior details. Real-World scale, unit system metric and accurate dimensions. Originally created with Max 2011 and rendered with Vray. Objects and related material correctly named. There are 43 modifiable mesh objects (Bath Accessories) out of 463 total. 31 materials assigned including 15 multi-sub-objects materials, 1 blend material and 1 Shellac material. Clean Mesh geometry, with 87,09% quads, 12,90% tris, 0% ngons. Unwrapped UVs non overlapping. 53 Textures included. Resolution range: 52 from 1600 X 1600 to 4000 X 4000 and 1 600 X 600. The model comes with 2 groups to hide roofs and 68 Dummy coinciding with the pivot of doors and windows to rotate them.
Policount ------------- Poly 147.380 - Vertices 149.330 without applying the modifier. Poly 524.118 - Vertices 332.749 applying Turbosmoot it.2
The set cameras and lights are included in a separate Rar file to render as in previews on. In the same Rar file is also included a high resolution rendering preset and a folder with the original textures used to get the mappings.
Formats included -----------------------
- Max 2011 with materials V-Ray 2.40.
- Max 2011 with materials Mental Ray.
- Cinema 4D r 12 with material scanline.
- Cinema 4D r 12 with material V-Ray 1.2.6.
- OBJ Multiformat: With standard material multicolor - mesh resolution Level 0.*
- OBJ Multiformat: With Standard Material multicolor - mesh resolution Level 2.*
- FBX Multiformat: With standard material multicolor - mesh resolution Level 0.*
- FBX Multiformat: With Standard Material multicolor - mesh resolution Level 2.*
* Objects and meshes are assigned standard materials of different color. Objects and meshes with the same color have the same material for easy assignment of materials after importing into software like KeyShot and others. (For Keyshot, the FBX file is perfect).