- 13 Physical Cameras (Standart Cameras for only 3dsmax 2014 version) - Used Depth of Field - Used Vray Lens Effect (Bloom) - No post-processing in Photoshop - Optimized render setting - Optimized textures and shaders - Optimized 3d models - Render time 1 - 3 hours, depending on processor power - A large number of 3D models for School Hallway - Unique 3D models - Most 3D models is subdivision ready - Unwrapped UVs non-overlapping (All 3d model) - All objects, textures and materials have their own names - The interior is spread out to layers and is convenient in use
- Compatible with 3ds max 2014 or and higher - Materials and render: V-Ray 3.6, Corona Renderer 1.6 - Polys: 222786 - Verts: 246449
- The poygons/vertices counts shown on the page is determined using Turbosquid's proprietary script, which does not count the instances. Indeed the number of polygons and verticles, given the instances:
- Polys: 1193092 - Verts: 1274732
- FBX version VRay Mtl contains all the textures and material but there is no lighting and cameras - 3dsmax 2014 version only standart free cameras (not depth of filed effect)
- Preview images rendered with V-Ray 3.6 - The system unit is [mm] - Textures included in archive
- If you need this scene in a different format, contact support for a free conversion.