- $ 10,000의 법적 보호 (면책)
- 법적 보호 비용 $ 250,000 (면책)
- 할당 가능한 모델 권한
- 법적 보호로 $ 1,000,000 (면책)
- 금지 명령 구제 면제
- 할당 가능한 모델 권한
Realistic realtime high detailed lowpoly Orion UAV model with high resolution textures and PBR maps.
The model has clean topology and it is good in any iteration of smoothing/subdiv.
Game ready model - can be used in game engines and realtime scenes.
Unity, Cryengine, Lumberyard, Unreal Engine etc. friendly.
Blender 2.79 and 2.9+ friendly.
- The units of measurement during the creation process were meters.
- Clean and optimized topology is used for maximum polygon efficiency.
- No extra plugins are needed for this model.
- The model consists of 1 mesh.
- Each part of any mesh can be changed, removed, separated or joined.
- The model is ready for subdivision.
- Each mesh has fully unwrapped UVs.
- Each object has been configured to use in day or night scenes.
- Object has 1 pbr material, clear UVs, textures and maps.
Each material includes 4096x4096 .png textures (Base Color, Metalness, Normal, Roughness, Emissive and AO maps).
Disable emissive map to turn off the vehicle.
All textures are in .png file format.
All textures, fonts and extra files are in 'Supporting items'. There are also textures in 'Blender' archive.
Model is in 3ds .blend, max (2012) .dae, .fbx, .obj, x3d (Extensible 3D), .stl, .usd, .glb, .c4d, .mb file formats. (.blend is native file format).
Created and configured in Blender 2.79b from scratch. This means, that the file can be opened in any blender software version, newer or older.
.Blend archive includes just subdivision level 0 file. There's highpoly .fbx game or render ready file included.
Scene render used free hdri maps and backgrounds from HDRI haven (not included).
NOTE: This model may contains poles (more than 5 edges that converge to a single vertex)