High detailed 3D model of 2016 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Airstream with interior.
- Originally created with 3ds Max 2010 - Two .max files with V-Ray and Standard 3ds Max materials - MeshSmooth is still in the history for .max format (MeshSmooth level 1 is set for all objects) - Separate objects like body, wheels and doors. Total number of objects is 21. All objects are intelligently named - Doors can be opened - Unit system is set to metric (millimeters). Real-world scale - All textures and materials are included and assigned - 7 textures, which vary in resolution from 86x87px to 4096x4096px - Previews rendered in 3ds Max 2010 with V-Ray 2.20.02
- Cinema4D and LightWave medium and high poly files geometry consists of all quads - .obj format is recommended for import in other 3d software. If your software doesn't support .obj format, please use .3ds format; .obj format was exported from 3ds Max. The geometry for .obj format is set to quads - .max files can be loaded in 3ds Max 2010 or higher. In order to use V-Ray rendering setups and materials, V-Ray 2.20.02 or higher is required
- .max format (only one file included with MeshSmooth level 1 applied to all objects): no MeshSmooth: 203,031 faces and 226,715 vertices MeshSmooth level 1: 812,068 faces and 859,098 vertices MeshSmooth level 2: 3,248,272 faces and 3,341,938 vertices
- .fbx, .mb and .obj formats (3 files included for each format): low: 203,031 faces and 226,715 vertices medium: 812,068 faces and 859,098 vertices high: 3,248,272 faces and 3,341,938 vertices
- .lwo and .c4d formats (3 files included for each format): low: 203,029 faces and 226,711 vertices medium: 812,068 faces and 859,094 vertices high: 3,248,272 faces and 3,341,936 vertices
- .3ds format (3 files included): low: 406,002 faces and 299,905 vertices medium: 1,624,136 faces and 1,006,464 vertices high: 6,496,544 faces and 3,720,448 vertices