High detailed 3D model of 2015 GMC Yukon with interior and simple suspension.
- Originally created with 3ds Max 2010 - Two .max files with V-Ray and Standard 3ds Max materials - MeshSmooth is still in the history for .max format (MeshSmooth level 1 is set by default for all objects) - Separate objects like body, wheels and doors. Total number of objects is 22. All objects are intelligently named - Doors can be opened - Unit system is set to metric. Real-world scale - All textures and materials are included and assigned - 13 textures, which vary in resolution from 48x97px to 2048x580px - Previews rendered in 3ds Max 2010 with V-Ray 2.20.02
- Softimage, Cinema4D and LightWave medium and high poly files geometry consists of all quads - .obj format is recommended for import in other 3d software. If your software doesn't support .obj format, please use .3ds format; .obj format was exported from 3ds Max. The geometry for .obj format is set to quads - .max files can be loaded in 3ds Max 2010 or higher. In order to use V-Ray rendering setups and materials, V-Ray 2.20.02 or higher is required
- .max format: • no MeshSmooth: 185,048 faces and 198,877 vertices • MeshSmooth level 1: 738,557 faces and 767,642 vertices • MeshSmooth level 2: 2,593,526 faces and 2,648,126 vertices
- .scn, .mb and .obj formats: • low: 185,048 faces and 198,879 vertices • medium: 738,557 faces and 767,642 vertices • high: 2,593,526 faces and 2,648,126 vertices
- .lwo and .c4d formats: • low: 185,048 faces and 198,877 vertices • medium: 738,557 faces and 767,639 vertices • high: 2,593,526 faces and 2,648,121 vertices
- .3ds format: • low: 368,461 faces and 234,381 vertices • medium: 1,477,114 faces and 846,444 vertices • high: 5,187,052 faces and 2,837,487 vertices