High detailed 3D model of 2018 Toyota Camry with low detailed interior.
- Originally created with 3ds Max 2010 - Two .max files with V-Ray and Standard 3ds Max materials - MeshSmooth is still in the history for .max format (MeshSmooth level 1 is set by default for all objects) - Separate objects like body, wheels and lights. Total number of objects is 13. All objects are intelligently named - Unit system is set to metric. Real-world scale - All textures and materials are included and assigned - 4 textures, which vary in resolution from 2048x2048px to 3072x3072px - Previews rendered in 3ds Max 2010 with V-Ray 2.20.02
- Cinema4D and LightWave medium and high poly files geometry consists of all quads - .obj format is recommended for import in other 3d software. If your software doesn't support .obj format, please use .3ds format; .obj format was exported from 3ds Max. The geometry for .obj format is set to quads - .max files can be loaded in 3ds Max 2010 or higher. In order to use V-Ray rendering setups and materials, V-Ray 2.20.02 or higher is required
- .max format (only one file included with MeshSmooth level 1 applied to all objects): no MeshSmooth: 108,373 faces and 122,199 vertices MeshSmooth level 1: 432,528 faces and 460,828 vertices MeshSmooth level 2: 1,730,112 faces and 1,786,396 vertices
- .fbx, .mb and .obj formats (3 files included for each format): low: 108,373 faces and 122,199 vertices medium: 432,528 faces and 460,828 vertices high: 1,730,112 faces and 1,786,396 vertices
- .lwo and .c4d formats (3 files included for each format): low: 108,373 faces and 122,199 vertices medium: 432,528 faces and 460,828 vertices high: 1,730,112 faces and 1,786,248 vertices
- .3ds format (3 files included): low: 215,782 faces and 215,782 vertices medium: 865,056 faces and 571,937 vertices high: 3,460,224 faces and 2,036,106 vertices