High Detailed and realistic 3d model of Sandvik LH621i Underground Loader.
Topology of geometry:
- forms and proportions of The 3D model most similar to the real object - detailed enough for close-up renders - the geometry of the model was created very neatly - almost no many-sided polygons - the model is ready for use and does not needed smoothing modifiers - details which need smoothing, are designated by a prefix of 'SM2'
Materials and Textures:
- 3ds max files included Standart materials and Vray-Shaders - large size textures with layers (*.tiff) included - all textures paths are cleaned
Organization of scene:
- to all objects and materials names in scene are appropriated - real world size (system units - mm) - coordinates of location of the model in space (x0, y0, z0) - does not contain extraneous or hidden objects (lights, cameras, shapes etc.)
- original file format - 3ds max 2012 + Vray - 3ds max with standard materials - 3ds, obj, fbx (Multi Format) - Cinema 4D and Maya - exported with standard materials
- all previews rendered 3ds max Vray - the model is completely ready for use visualization in 3ds max + Vray - realistic render (*.tiff format with alpha channel) included