This is a 3D model of a Rosenbauer Panther Airport Fire Truck. This airport crash tender is used in many airports around the world. The model can easily be used for simulators or any other real time application. The Rosenbauer Group is one of the world’s three largest manufacturers of fire-service vehicles, based in Leonding, Austria.
• This model is suitable for use in arch viz, broadcast, advertising, design visualization, video game, simulation, et cetera.
• The model was originally created with 3ds Max 9.
• This model is a low polygon count exterior of a Panther Firetruck, using a scale of 1 unit = 1 meter.
• Measurements are length: 11.5 meters, width: 3 meters and height with turret: 3.7 meters.
• The polygon count is low and not meant for subdivision. Materials are set up to render realistically with reflections, bump and glossiness values. The texture maps are hand painted. The whole model's UV mapping is fitted inside a 2048x2048 map. The UVs are mixed and overlapped for some of the repetitious objects like, i.e wheels and other identical sub objects.
• The model has a pretty low polygon count and will render fast. It could easily be used for real-time applications.
• The model contains 3103 quad polygons, 578 tris and 0 ngons.
• Camera and lighting are included in separate layer, just open and click render.
• All preview images are rendered with the V- Ray renderer.
• No third-party renderer plugin needed as there is a Default Scanline version available.