This is a 3d model of a Belgian Malinois Shepherd Dog. The character has a short neatly groomed mahogany coat peppered with black fur strands.
This character is 64 cm tall, approximately ~2.09 ft (59cm to top of head and 64cm to tip of ears)
....::: FOLDERS & FORMATS :::.... This product includes,
1. 2 3ds max versions, 1 for V-Ray and the other for Mental Ray
2. 1 Maya version setup for Mental Ray rendering
3. 1 Cinema 4D r16 versions setup for the standard renderer
4. 1 Cinema 4D r11.5 version setup for the standard renderer
5. A zbrush file containing the high resolution model used to develop this product.The zbrush version of this product can be used to bake any additional maps you may want in zbrush or in a 3rd party app like xnormal or crazybump.
6. 1 obj version. higher subdivision levels of this character can be exported from the zbrush version of the product if needed.
7. A texture folder containing all lossless source textures in their highest resolution.
8. Product manual containing render, displacement, HDRI and linear workflow settings where applicable.
....::: GEOMETRY LIST :::.... Body and Head Lower gums Lower teeth Upper gums Upper teeth Tongue Tongue_scaled down Left Eyeball Right Eyeball Left Outer Eye Right Outer Eye Front leg nails Hind leg nails Whiskers Fur_Planes Genitalia( visibility can be turned off)
....::: TEXTURES :::.... Each texture comes in 8K (8192 x 8192px) resolution. The project folder uses 4K(4096 x 4096px) Normal, Displacement and Bump maps. the 8K versions of those maps can be found in the additional texture folder provided with this product.
Textures can be scaled down in any image editing application to suit your projects needs.