High detailed 3D model of 2014 Subaru Forester with low detailed interior.
- Originally created with 3ds Max 2010 - Two .max files with V-Ray and Standard 3ds Max materials - MeshSmooth is still in the history for .max format (MeshSmooth level 1 is set by default) - Separate objects like body, wheels and lights. Total number of objects is 15. All objects are intelligently named - Unit system is set to metric. Real-world scale - All textures and materials are included and assigned - 7 textures, which vary in resolution from 86x86px to 2048x580px - Previews rendered in 3ds Max 2010 with V-Ray 2.20.02
- Maya, LightWave, Cinema4D and Softimage medium and high poly files geometry consist of all quads. - .obj format is recommended for import in other 3d software. If your software doesn't support .obj format, please use .3ds format; .obj format was exported from 3ds Max. The geometry for .obj format is set to quads - .max files can be loaded in 3ds Max 2010 or higher. In order to use V-Ray rendering setups and materials, V-Ray 2.20.02 or higher is required
- .max format: • no MeshSmooth: 99,804 faces and 111,363 vertices • MeshSmooth level 1: 396,928 faces and 421,600 vertices • MeshSmooth level 2: 1,180,946 faces and 1,298,402 vertices
- .c4d, .lwo, .scn, .mb and .obj formats: • low: 99,804 faces and 111,363 vertices • medium: 396,928 faces and 421,600 vertices • high: 1,347,868 faces and 1,390,900 vertices
- .3ds format: • low: 197,316 faces and 118,286 vertices • medium: 793,856 faces and 437,845 vertices • high: 2,695,436 faces and 1,442,829 vertices