High detailed 3D model of 2014 Nissan Rogue with interior and simple suspension.
- Originally created with 3ds Max 2010 - Two .max files with V-Ray and Standard 3ds Max materials - MeshSmooth is still in the history for .max format (MeshSmooth level 1 is set by default for all objects) - Separate objects like body, wheels and doors. Total number of objects is 24. All objects are intelligently named - Doors can be opened - Unit system is set to metric. Real-world scale - All textures and materials are included and assigned - 9 textures, which vary in resolution from 512x512px to 6044x6044px - Previews rendered in 3ds Max 2010 with V-Ray 2.20.02
- Softimage, Cinema4D and LightWave medium and high poly files geometry consists of all quads - .obj format is recommended for import in other 3d software. If your software doesn't support .obj format, please use .3ds format; .obj format was exported from 3ds Max. The geometry for .obj format is set to quads - .max files can be loaded in 3ds Max 2010 or higher. In order to use V-Ray rendering setups and materials, V-Ray 2.20.02 or higher is required
- .max format: • no MeshSmooth: 119,368 faces and 131,806 vertices • MeshSmooth level 1: 474,016 faces and 499,217 vertices • MeshSmooth level 2: 1,893,517 faces and 1,943,303 vertices
- .scn, .mb and .obj formats: • low: 119,379 faces and 131,814 vertices • medium: 474,016 faces and 499,217 vertices • high: 1,893,517 faces and 1,943,303 vertices
- .lwo and .c4d formats: • low: 119,379 faces and 131,813 vertices • medium: 474,016 faces and 499,210 vertices • high: 1,893,478 faces and 1,942,856 vertices
- .3ds format: • low: 237,789 faces and 181,322 vertices • medium: 948,010 faces and 593,830 vertices • high: 3,787,012 faces and 2,145,345 vertices