High detailed 3D model of 2016 Mazda 6 with low detailed interior.
- Originally created with 3ds Max 2010 - Two .max files with V-Ray and Standard 3ds Max materials - MeshSmooth is still in the history for .max format (MeshSmooth level 1 is set by default for all objects) - Separate objects like body, wheels and lights. Total number of objects is 13. All objects are intelligently named - Unit system is set to metric. Real-world scale - All textures and materials are included and assigned - 4 textures, which have the same resolution 3072x3072px - Previews rendered in 3ds Max 2010 with V-Ray 2.20.02
- Cinema4D and LightWave medium and high poly files geometry consists of all quads - .obj format is recommended for import in other 3d software. If your software doesn't support .obj format, please use .3ds format; .obj format was exported from 3ds Max. The geometry for .obj format is set to quads - .max files can be loaded in 3ds Max 2010 or higher. In order to use V-Ray rendering setups and materials, V-Ray 2.20.02 or higher is required
- .max format: • no MeshSmooth: 82,069 faces and 90,746 vertices • MeshSmooth level 1: 327,283 faces and 345,296 vertices • MeshSmooth level 2: 1,309,132 faces and 1,344,824 vertices
- .fbx, .mb and .obj formats: • low: 82,069 faces and 90,746 vertices • medium: 327,283 faces and 345,296 vertices • high: 1,309,132 faces and 1,344,824 vertices
- .lwo and .c4d formats: • low: 82,057 faces and 90,718 vertices • medium: 327,283 faces and 345,274 vertices • high: 1,309,132 faces and 1,344,821 vertices
- .3ds format: • low: 163,145 faces and 141,452 vertices • medium: 654,566 faces and 442,956 vertices • high: 2,618,264 faces and 1,549,841 vertices