This is a thug inmate model that escaped from a corrections facility and was able to steal police equipment and a baseball bat to defend himself. This model could be used as a specific enemy in a video game or CG movie.
- Character model and baseball bat included. thug model: triangles: 14624 quads: 9077 verts: 7266 baseball bat: triangles: 512 quads: 288 verts: 258
- Blend, maya, OBJ and FBX formats available.
- Basic mixamo animations included within the FBX and maya formats. Mixamo's Male locomotion pack included. Maya includes a rigged IK skeleton from Mixamo.
- 4096 and 2048 resolution textures for both models included in TGA formats.
- textures included: thug model: diffuse normal spec gloss rough metal emit AO baseball bat: diffuse normal spec gloss rough metal AO
- Textures have been exported directly from substance painter
- I've also included an OBJ joint placement file so you can build your own skeleton around this mesh and not have to guess where the bone joints could be. You could also use this file to correct the current joint placements on the mixamo skeleton if you so choose to.