Very detailed 3D model of a round glass table with four stools set. Model is suitable for close-up renders, design visualization and videogames.
- Ready to render. - Originally created with 3DS Max 2018. - All objects and materials are descriptively named. - All objects are logically grouped, for easy selection and management. - Table and stools are designed to look believable, even when seen from ground plane or overturned.
- Model geometry consists of quads only. - Each object geometry is independent from the others (no instances or references). - Model is compatible with subdivision without changing its original format. - All objects have sealed geometry (no openings where backfaces would be visible). - All objects have unwrapped UVs. - No object have UV overlapping. - No isolated vertices. - No overlapping vertices or faces. - The entire set contains 121 separate objects. - Table contains 57 separate objects: 4 feet, 4 rubber rings, 1 glass top, 4 metal legs, 4 metal rings, 24 screws and 16 washers. - Each stool contains 16 separate objects: 4 feet, 2 U-shaped pairs of legs, 1 plate, 1 seat, 4 screws and 4 washers. - All screws have the same material ID. Same for washers. If you want a lower poly count and you don't need close-up renders, you can select all of them by material ID and delete them all at once. If you do this, the scene poly count will drop from 22,384 to 12,208.
- Table contains 11,392 quads without subdivision. - Each stool contains 2,748 quads without division. - Scene contains 22,384 quads without subdivision. - Scene contains 179,072 quads with subdivision level 1. - Scene contains 716,288 quads with subdivision level 2. - Scene contains 44,768 edges without subdivision. - Scene contains 22,538 vertices without subdivision.
Materials and textures:
- All texture paths are stripped. - Includes one PNG texture at 1024 x 1024 (AllRubber.png), for small rubber objects. - Includes one PNG texture at 2560x1280 (Dome.png), for the included simple light setup. - All non-rubber objects use materials only (no textures). - On 3DS Max, materials are available on Slate Material Editor. - Includes a simple light setup to display the reflective properties of the glass material on the 3DS Max versions.
- Preview images depict the actual model with no post processing. - All preview images, including wireframe ones, are rendered with V-Ray 3.60 for 3DS Max 2018, except when otherwise informed. The use of other versions may produce variations in the results. - Walls and floor depicted on the color preview image are not included in the files.
Units and measurement:
- Model uses real world scale. - Unit system is metric (centimeters). - Table dimensions: 120.0cm width x 120.0cm deep x 73.8cm height (47.2' x 47.2' x 29.0'). - Stool dimensions: 49.8cm width x 49.8cm deep x 44.8cm height (19.6' x 19.6' x 17.6'). - Complete set dimensions, with table and four stools positioned as displayed on the first preview image: 120.0cm width x 120.0cm deep x 73.8cm height (47.2' x 47.2' x 29.0').
- This is a downloadable 3D model, not a real world object. - V-Ray version requires V-Ray for 3DS Max properly installed on the computer. No other third-party plugin is required. - Default Scanline version does not require any third-party plu